PDF Combiner Mac to Merge PDF Documents – Best Solution
Are you facing lots of difficulties managing a bundle of PDF documents? And want to combine multiple PDF files into one on Mac? If yes, then this blog is just for you. Because here we are going to introduce the best PDF Combiner Mac that allows you to join and organize PDF files efficiently.
Best PDF Combiner Mac to Join Multiple PDF Files into One
For Mac users, the most reliable and secure way to combine PDF documents is to use PDF Combiner Mac. It is a professional tool that lets you add an unlimited number of Adobe PDF files and combine them into one.. It runs smoothly on your Mac and has an interactive graphical user interface.
Moreover, the tool provides a wide range of options to combine PDF documents such as:
- Merge PDF by Page Range: This option is used to combine multiple PDF files of a particular page range separated by a comma. For instance: If the user input is 1-2, 5-6, 1-2 then in such case the tool will create a consolidated PDF having 1 to 2 and 5 to 6 pages of 1st PDF, all pages of 2nd PDF, and 1 to 2 pages of 3rd PDF.
- Split Merged PDF by Size: To break combined PDF files based on size, you just need to specify the common size in MB & then the tool will split the merged PDF files.
- Merge Multiple PDF into New PDF: You can use this option to save the resultant merged PDF file into a new PDF document.
- Merge PDF Files in Existing PDF: With this option, you store all the output PDF files in any existing PDF.
So, what are you waiting for? Check the availability of the software and download it now!
Free PDF combiner for Mac is available here! Just click on the download button.
How to Merge PDF Using PDF Combiner Mac?
Here’s exactly how you can combine those PDF files into one document that’s much easier to share with others
- Launch the software and click “Merge” option to join different PDF documents into one.
2. Choose the “Add File(s)” or “Add Folder” option to insert PDFs for merge.
3. Now, choose any of the “Merge” options and set the destination location of the resultant PDF document.
4. Next, click on the “Merge” button to start the PDF file combining process.
5. Finally, the tool will display a pop-up message stating that “PDF files are merged successfully”.
That’s all! it remarkably simple, and it’s free and universally supported.
Also Read: How to Combine Corrupted PDF Files Together in Single Document?
Salient Features of PDF Combiner Mac Software
Additionally, there are lots of other benefits of using automated software to combine PDF files on Mac. Let’s have a look at them.
- The tool provides an option to merge the PDF files in batch.
- No limitation on the number of PDF files to merge.
- Merge known password-protected PDF documents
- Provides the option to Skip Attachments from the output PDF file(s)
- Guaranteed to preserves the layout, structure, and orientation of the PDF pages.
- 100% secure and safe way to merge PDF documents.
Free Version: Free download PDF combine Mac allows users to merge a couple of PDF files. You can try its demo version to get the hands-on application. But, it will add a watermark on the resultant PDF files.
Licensed Version: To avoid that watermark, you can purchase the premium version of the PDF merger software.
Supported Editions: Tool is compatible with all the Mac OS like Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina), Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), MacOS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Merging PDF files is not a difficult task with PDF combiner Mac software. It is really quick and merges multiple PDF files in a few seconds. By using this utility anyone can securely combine bulk PDF files into one single PDF without a watermark. Moreover, the tool does not let users lose PDF file properties. All attributes like heading tags, bold tags, metadata, annotations, form fields, images, graphics, links, etc., will remain unchanged.
Also Read: How to split and merge PDF document