Best Tool to Split PDF into Multiple Files
Summary: If you are finding a reliable tool to split PDF into multiple files, then you are landed in the right place. Here, we are going to provide the best and reliable solution that will surely help you to trim required pages from a large-sized PDF. So, without any doubt read the post till the end to get the fruitful solution?
PDF abbreviation for Portable Document Format is a multi-featured file format that captured all the elements of a document that you can view, print, and share easily. PDF is the most secure format, and it does not require any particular software, hardware, and operating system to open it.
However, issues arise when a user has a PDF, containing too many pages to handle at once. It becomes a very irritating and complicated task to share a large-sized PDF with someone as it will take a large amount of time when sharing and receiving. To avoid such issues, splitting PDF into smaller parts is the best way to handle them.
Before discussing the solution to this problem let’s explore some reasons why the user needs to split PDF files.
Why do users want to split PDF files?
- A huge PDF file will take more time while downloading, uploading, and sharing.
- To access or open a file easily.
- To share only a specific part of a large-sized PDF file.
- Many emailing applications restrict the oversized files that can be sent over the network.
- Sharing a large-sized PDF file sometimes freezes or hangs your machine which may also lead to file corruption.
Now we know why users need to split PDF files. So let us move toward the solution section. To resolve this user’s problem here we are going to discuss two methods to split PDF files easily.
Advanced Tool to Split PDF into Multiple Files
The PDF Split software allows users to split PDF files without possessing any trouble. It tool provides the “Add Files” or “Add Folder” option to add several PDF files into the software for fast execution. The interface of the software is very simple and user-friendly so that users do not need any prior technical knowledge while handling it. This tool to split PDF into multiple files will take care of the orientation, layout, structure, formatting of your document. Also, the tool provides several options to split the PDF file:
- Split by Page: With this option, users can take out only desired pages from the PDF file by giving the number of pages you required.
- Split by Page Range: This option allows users to take out a selected range of pages from the large-sized PDF file.
- By Size: Using this option you can split your PDF according to size as per your convenience.
- Split by Each Page: One can easily split each page of a PDF file in separate files using this option.
- By Even Pages: By this option, users can split all the even-numbered PDF pages.
- Split by Odd Pages: By this option, users can split all the odd-numbered PDF pages.
Working of the tool to split PDF into multiple files
Step 1. Download install and run the PDF Split software.
Step 2. After that, choose the Split option.
Step 3. Click either Add File(s) or Add Folder(s) option to select the PDF files.
Step 4. Select the Split Option as per you need.
Step 5. Browse the location to save the resultant file using the Browse button.
Step 6. Hit the Split button. As the splitting process gets completed a confirmation message is displayed on the screen, click Ok.
Using Online Services
Many users use online services that are available for free to split their large-sized PDF files. But this is not a reliable way to do so because these services come with a wide range of disadvantages and risks. Some most common problems are mentioned below:
- While using the free online services there are chances that the security of your documents becomes compromised.
- Online services will take a large amount of time and sometimes you might not get the result in the same format you are expecting.
- File size restrictions are also imposed and if you do not have a proper internet connection, then you are not able to split your file.
Well, in this post we have discussed the best way to split PDF files. Free online services come with a wide range of disadvantages. So it is suggested to use the automated tool to split PDF into multiple Files in the most effective way.