Use Best Way to Combine Corrupted PDF Files Together
Summary: Are you trying to merge damaged PDF files but finding no way? Then do not need to worry, in this article we will show you a simple method using which you can combine corrupted PDF files together into a single PDF document without affecting the content and file structure.
PDF is a multi-featured format of a file that is widely used in many ways such as : e-book writing, document presentation, digital printing & visual arts, document management, and sharing data over the internet.
These files become an essential element for the many computer users and always preferred over the other file formats as it offers several benefits like- excellent portability, high level of data protection, attachments handling, platform-independent, and many more. It is the widely used file format to conveyor the data and can get corrupted at any point of time as corruption is always uninvited.
Let’s get started with some factors that are responsible for the corruption of PDF files.
Why Do PDF Documents Get Corrupted?
There are several factors which are responsible for the corruption of PDF file, some of them are mentioned below:
- Improper downloading
- Hard disk failure
- Unexpected OS crash or system shutdown
- Sudden program closure
- Virus attack
- PDF files also get infected by malicious contents
Reasons to Merge Several PDF Files into One
- Avoid lost or accidental deletion of PDF files
- Sharing of files becomes easy
- Save all data in a single place
- Fast data retrieval
- Easy file handling/management
- Print all the documents at once
After knowing the causes of corruption and the importance of merged files, now let’s see how to combine corrupted PDF files together in a single document.
“It is a two steps process, in the first step you need to recover your corrupted PDF files in the healthy format, and in the second step you can merge any number PDF files into a single PDF.”
So, let’s move toward the solution part.
Step 1. Recover Corrupted PDF Files
PDF Recovery is an eminent utility which helps users to recover all the corrupted PDF file without any change in original formatting. This software supports the recovery of text, images, graphics, object forms, and hyperlinks from PDF files without compromising on data integrity or loss. Below we have mentioned some advanced features of PDF Recovery software.
- Recover corrupt PDF files and create new documents.
- Recover Text and Image data from the corrupted PDF file.
- Save the recovered PDF file in a new location.
- Maintains data integrity while repairing PDF files.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows Operating System.
Follow these simple steps to recover corrupted/damaged Adobe PDF file:
1. Download & install the PDF Recovery.
2. Click on “Load PDF” button to load corrupt PDF files.
3. Preview data of recovered PDF files.
4. Click on “Save PDF” to save the recovered file.
5. After completing the export process an Export Complete pop-up message will be displayed.
By following the above-mentioned steps you can recover your corrupted PDF file into a healthy format. After that, you can use “Step 2” to combine multiple PDF files into a single file.
Step 2. Combine Corrupted PDF Files Together After Recovery
PDF Split and Merge is the best software that helps users to merge several PDF files into one document without distorting the file format of the original document. This software allows the user to merge PDF files in batch.
Additionally, the software is compatible with all types of PDF files and the user can merge any number of files with the software. Moreover, it is designed with a user-friendly interface which makes easy for users to work with this utility. The software is integrated with the numerous features, some of them are mentioned below:
- Preserves the orientation, format, shape, and formatting of PDF files.
- Maintains data integrity while merging PDF documents.
- Merge several PDF by Page Range.
- Also, support password-protected files.
- Does not imposes any restriction on the number of files
- Merge documents and folders in bulk.
- Allow users to Split merged PDF file by size.
Follow the below steps to Merge Several PDF Files into One:
Step 1. Install and run the software to combine corrupted PDF files together.
2. Click Add File(s) or Add Folder to select PDF files and choose Merge option and then click on the Next button.
3. Select Merge Option & check either create new PDF or Merge in Existing PDF to merge PDFs and then click on the Merge button to merge several PDF files into one.
4. After the completion of the merging process, a confirmation message is displayed.
Read More: How to merge PDF files on Mac?
There are several factors that lead to file corruption. However, when the need arises to merge corrupted PDF files, then it becomes a quite difficult task for the user as it is almost impossible to combine damaged PDF files manually. Thus, to help users above we have explained a two-step process- In the first step, the user needs to recover their corrupted PDF files into a healthy format, and in the second step, they can join multiple PDF files easily. This is the only solution using which the user can combine corrupted PDF files together in a hassle-free way.