How to Save Only One Page of PDF on Mac
Do you have a multi-page PDF document and want to save one page of PDF file? If yes then read the blog thoroughly. Here, you’ll find reliable solutions on how to save only one page of PDF on Mac.
Of course, there are a number of ways to do this, but in this write-up, I will discuss the top two methods to save 1 page of PDF document on Mac operating system.
Ready? Here we go.
Table of Contents
You can use the following table of contents to navigate to the relevant section where I explain the efficient solutions that help to save data from desired pages.
- How to save only one page of a PDF on Mac using Adobe Acrobat
- Expert Solution to save a single page of a PDF Mac
- Advantages of using an automated tool
Adobe Reader is a great way to view PDFs on your Mac. But when it comes to extracting a page or saving the data from a PDF page, then you have to purchase some professional tool. Because this feature is not available in the freeware Adobe Reader desktop application.
Know More – How to Extract Images from PDF Files
Method 1: Save One Page of PDF Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
You can save a single page or multiple pages of a PDF file (Extract) using Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Click the Select a File button.
- Open a PDF from which you want to save 1 page of a PDF document.
- In the Open dialog box, select the PDF file from which you want to save one or a single page into a separate PDF file. Then, click Open.
- Select Extract in the top menu and Highlight pages you want to extract
- Click the “Extract pages as separate files” checkbox to save a page as a separate PDF file.
Method 2: Save Only One Page of PDF Using Automated Tool
PDF Extractor for Mac gives the functionality to export data from a single page or multiple pages of a PDF document. However, after the PDF data extraction process, you can save that data in any format. To save one page of PDF, you just only need to mention the page number in the Apply Page Setting option.
Also, you don’t need to put any effort to use this software as it has an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
1. Run the PDF Extractor utility & click on the “Add Files” / “Add Folder” button available in the software panel.
2. Now, choose the desired “Item type” from the given menu & Apply Filter.
3. Next, Apply Page Settings option to save one page of PDF file on Mac.
4. Click the “Extract” button to and save one page of PDF document process will start.
5. Finally, the tool will prompt a message stated that “extract process completed successfully“.
After learning about both the ways to save only one page of PDF in Mac, it is examined that the first method is much costlier as compared to the third party tool. And also, you will gain all the comprehensive features of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC in this tool as well.
Read on the subsequent section to know some of the functionalities of the software.
What are the Benefits of Using Automated Tool?
- Quickly save items from bulk PDF files at once
- Efficiently supports to save attachments from single or multiple PDF documents
- Allows to extract images & pictures that are embedded in the PDF files.
- Provides support to extract text from multiple Adobe PDF documents
- Option to Create Individual PDF or Create Single PDF to save only page of a PDF.
- Gives the option to extract items in a single folder or individual folder
- Provide options to save data from selective pages of PDF files.
- Preserve and maintain the formatting of extracted PDF documents
- Maintain page number on Top or Bottom page of resultant PDF files
- Provides support to save information from password-protected / restricted PDF
This article explains how to save only one page of PDF on Mac. Sometimes all you need is a pull data from a single page from the multi-page PDF document. So, in this blog, I have mentioned the top 2 methods by which you can save one page of pdf into a new file. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is one of the tools that allow users to perform this task. Also, you can find a cost-efficient automated utility that helps you in extracting a single page from large PDF files without any data loss.