Know How to Extract Attachments From PDF File – Verified Solution
Are you searching for a solution to extract attachments from PDF file? Yes, then don’t worry, your search will end here. As we all know that PDF file includes a lot of contents like text file, videos, images etc. And at some point of time, we all want to save attachments, videos, images etc from PDF. So, here we are. You can read this blog thoroughly to know how you can easily extract PDF attachments.
Table of Contents
1. Professional Tool extract all attachments from PDF
2. Reasons to save attachment from PDF
3. Manual Approach to extract the attachments from PDF document
Professional Approach to Extract Attachments From PDF
You need to follow the steps given below to know the procedure.
- Download the utility in your system to extract PDF attachments.
- Click on the “Add file or Add folder” option to select the PDF files.
- Set the path for saving the extracted attachments using the Change button.
- Here, select the “Item Type – Portfolio/Attachments” and apply the attachments filter.
- After performing the above steps, click on the “Extract” option to extract PDF attachments.
- At last, save the extracted file at any specific location
Advanced Feature of the PDF Extractor Tool
- Supports to extract PDF documents in bulk.
- Provides an option to extract the attachments from PDF file.
- Tool can also extract images from PDF documents in a trouble-free way.
- Supports password protected files.
- Provides filter to sort the items from the PDF file.
- Tool works with Mac and Windows OS.
Reasons to Extract Attachments from PDF
- If you want to forward the attachments, then firstly you need to extract them.
- You can’t work with the excel sheet if you don’t extract it from the PDF file.
- If user wants the images from the PDF file then he should extract them.
- Sometimes, you need to use all the pictorial charts and tables from the PDF file.
These are some of the circumstances where you want to save attachment from PDF.
Manual Approach to Extract Attachments from PDF File
You can save attachment from PDF using the Adobe Reader Tool. Follow the instructions given below to know the process:-
- You need to open the PDF file in the Adobe Reader.
- Go to the attachment icon and view all the attachments.
- Now, you need to select the attachment.
- Go and click on the “Save” option.
- Select any desired location to save the files.
Drawbacks of Manual Approach
- It does not support to extract files from restricted PDF documents.
- Only single PDF document can be extracted at a time.
- Manual method does not provide any filter to sort the items.
As we know that manual method has some major limitations. So, to avoid those drawbacks you can use the professional tool to extract attachments from PDF file.
“Hello, I am trying to download all the attachments from the PDF file from past few days but I am unable to do that. Please suggest me a software to extract attachments from PDF file as soon as possible.
“I have been using PDF files for a very long time for my official work. There are a lot of attachments and documents piled up in my PDF file, which I can’t afford to lose. Therefore, I need to download attachments from PDF. Can you suggest a sorted way to do it?”
Also Read: Learn Quick Ways to Copy Text from Secured PDF Without Password
In the above article, we have discussed about different methods to Extract attachments from PDF file. You can use the manual approach to download attachments from PDF. But, this manual way has few limitations. So, to overcome those drawbacks you can use the automated tool. It is a safe, secure and user-friendly software.