How can I Export Outlook MSG to PDF? Reliable Solution
An MSG file is developed for MS Outlook authentically. It is a file format that is used to save a single email message, task, journal, calendar, contact, and email. Outlook email message format with the .msg extension stores the corresponding details such as date, sender, recipient, subject, contact details, contact details, and other information.
On the other hand, PDF is a portable file / document format with a .pdf extension. Adobe Systems has developed this format. The PDF format has become the most used format for storing important documents and content today. This format is popular for its safe, secure, and easy-to-use features.
Due to the effective features of PDF, people are looking for a solution to exporting from MSG format to PDF file format. Then, you will be asked endless questions about how to export Outlook MSG to PDF file format online. Therefore, this article will discuss the issues associated with the process to export MSG files to PDF with attachments. So keep reading until the end.
Have a Look: Users can perform MSG Files to NSF Conversion in a bulk mode that too in a few clicks.
Why Bulk Export MSG Files
MSG and PDF are popular formats among users, but sometimes it becomes necessary for the users to export Outlook MSG to PDF for several reasons. These days, multiple email applications are used to send emails from one email client to another. And as we all know that each of the email clients supports different file formats. Therefore, it becomes an obligation to export to PDF format. The importance of conversion is discussed in the upcoming section:
- After conversion, users can save multiple important files in one format.
- MSG documents are deleted from the server due to the reduced size of emails.
- Exporting MSG to PDF format, enables users to use MSG files to PDF format so that it can be used in any legal case.
Techniques to Export Outlook MSG Files to PDF Format
There are mainly two methods to export files from MSG to PDF file format that are discussed below:
1. Manual Method to Export Files from MSG to PDF
The manual method is a free method that does not require any type of payment. To export the MSG file manually, follow these steps:
- First, add the MSG file to Outlook.
- Then select the email or message file you want to export.
- After that go to the File option and select the Save as an option.
- Select a location to save the email.
- Then select Save As or .html.
- After this, select the file you saved as .html and right-click.
- Press Open with to select MS word.
- Finally, in MS Word, go to File, click the Save As option and select the PDF.
Instant Solution: Export MSG emails to PDF Converter Mac in a hassle-free manner.
Shortcomings of the Manual Procedure
The manual process works fine, but it is not a wise choice due to some limitations. Some of the drawbacks of the manual method are stated below:
- Only a single file can be converted manually at a time.
- Requires technical expertise. Novice users will not be able to use the manual method correctly.
- The process requires a lot of time.
- Data loss is a serious problem with the manual method.
2. Automated Method to Export Outlook MSG to PDF with Attachments
The automated method means using a third-party application or software. These methods provide an expert solution for conversion. These kinds of practices were discovered to make life easier for users like us who need a hassle-free solution. There are some automated tools that can help you there. One of those tools is MSG to PDF Converter Tool.
MSG to PDF file converter is a complete, high-level solution for exporting MSG files to the PDF file format. This tool will not only export MSG files in PDF format but also supports more than 5 file formats such as MSG Files to PST, EML, NSF, HTML, MBOX, etc. Here are some of the key features of the MSG converter:
- It has a friendly and easy-to-understand user interface.
- You can export multiple MSG files at once.
- The file can be renamed after conversion.
- Date range filters are available.
- Fully compatible. In other words, it is compatible with all latest and older versions of Windows operating systems.
- No technical experience is required.
- No data loss and not time-consuming.
While manual methods are convenient but, they have many limitations that can be troublesome for the users. So, you can use an automated solution to export Outlook MSG to PDF file format. We have covered both methods, but it depends on you to decide the one which meets your requirements. Hope this article helps.
For User’s Ease: You can also read the solution to convert MSG to EML Format in a trouble-free manner.