Want to move all your Lotus Notes Data to Outlook? But you are stuck in an export process and searching for a way to export Lotus Notes emails to PST, then you are on the right page. Yes, don’t go anywhere here in this blog we are going to discuss the perfect way to move all Lotus Notes data to Outlook for free.
As well as we also illustrate to you an automated way to complete this task. So stick with this blog to know both methods.
Well, you are not alone who wish to move all data from Lotus Notes to Outlook there are many users who switch from Lotus Notes to Outlook. Now, if you ask for the reason the some of the reasons are mentioned below:
Well, we know that Lotus Notes and Outlook both email clients use different file formats to store its data. Lotus Notes store its data NSF file format and on the other hand Outlook use PST to store its data. Now, thing is that NSF is a very secure file format and it only supported by Lotus Notes and also HCL Notes does not provide an option that converts its NSF file to PST. Hence, the users of Lotus Notes not able to complete this task.
Well, here in this section we are going to discuss the free method to export NSF files to Outlook without converting it to PST. So if you are seeking the conversion technique, then go through this section.
In the manual process, users have followed two steps. In the first step, users have to export the Lotus Notes emails to CSV format. And in the second step, you have to import the exported CSV to Outlook.
#Step 1: Export Lotus Notes Emails to CSV Format
1. First, open your Lotus Notes application on the system
2. After that, click on the File option, and then click on the Export option
3. Now, choose the destination location to save your CSV file
4. From Save as type option choose (Comma Separated Value) and click on the Save button
#Step 2: Import Converted NSF File to Outlook
1. Open Outlook program
2. Click on the File option from the top menu bar
3. Now, select the Open & Export option
4. After that, choose the Import/Export option
5. From Import and Export Wizard choose Import from another program or file option, and click on the Next button
6. Now, from Import a File box select the Comma Separated Values option and click on the Next button
7. Browse the resultant CSV file and select Finish when the import process gets completed
The manual process is time-consuming and also not capable to export multiple NSF files as once.
There is a chance of technical assistance for non-technical users to complete the task.
Using the manual method users cannot export NSF files to a single PST directly
Well, we see that the manual method has its own set of limitations. And also if you need to export the Lotus Notes to emails to PST, then here in this section we are going to introduce you to the best and easiest way to convert Lotus Notes emails to PST.
NSF to PST Converter is one of its kind, this tool gives you the direct option to export Lotus Notes Mail Outlook PST. In fact, this tool converts Lotus Notes emails, contacts, calendar, contacts to PST. Along with amazing conversion functionality, this tool also provides numerous advantages over other software.
Step to Export Lotus Notes Emails to PST
1. First, download and install the tool on your system
2. Once installation is completed open the software and clicks on the browse button to add the files
3. Now, select the Categories option
4. After that select the Destination location and click on the Export button to start the process of export Lotus Notes emails to PST.
This tool is capable to export multiple Emails, Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Journals, and Contacts Lotus Notes data to PST
Option to add data file directly from the domino server just user have to enter IP address and password.
Capable to maintains emails Internet Header, HTML Formatting, and Doclinks
Facilitated option to convert Canonical Name into simple SMTP format.
Compatible with all version of Lotus Notes and Windows Operating systems
Export Lotus Notes emails to PST is a very common query among Lotus Notes users. But due to file compatibility or no direct option users not able to do this task. So, here in this blog, we have discussed two approaches to complete the task. Now, it up to you to choose the right method for you.