How to Open NSF File in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013?
Lotus Notes is the most popular email client that can be used for businesses e-communication. Basically, it is a desktop-based email client being used by professionals as well as home users. It can save all data in NSF file format therefore, it is important to know about this file type. It contains many components i.e., emails, calendars, contacts, and so on. It helps to save the mailbox database in NSF file format.
One can easily open and view all .nsf emails with the Lotus Notes application. But, if users do not have a Lotus Notes email client then, it is impossible to read those NSF files easily. Therefore, in the following section, we are going to discuss a direct solution on how to open NSF files in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 versions.
“My organization is using Lotus Notes as their primary email program. Now, I want to see all my NSF archive files in Lotus Notes. But I was unable to open the .nsf file in Lotus Notes due to some technical issue. I am continuously facing the same issue. Therefore, I want to know that is there any suitable way so that I can view my Lotus Notes .nsf file with another email program. Kindly suggest me a reliable solution. MS Outlook would be the best one”
Know How to Open NSF File in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010?
Users can transfer their data from IBM Notes to another email client if one PC has Lotus Notes installed and the other with the desired email client. Here, we come up with one prerequisite which helps to convert all data items from Lotus Notes file format to Outlook PST file. Moreover, Lotus Notes NSF is a complex file format that keeps changing constantly. Even users are unable to open NSF files in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, or any below versions without API, along with IBM Notes. It is essential to have Lotus Notes installation so that users can read Lotus Notes NSF files easily. So, sometimes It became so obnoxious to work with IBM Lotus Notes.
What are Shortcomings of Lotus Notes Email Client?
- Lotus Notes has high maintenance charges as compared to MS Outlook. Meanwhile, the purchasing cost is very high.
- It is a highly secure email application by IBM but its overall performance is more complicated. Therefore, users find it quite difficult to work and understand the interface of this mail client.
- Portability is one of the main reasons. Users are unable to view all the NSF emails on smartphones but MS Outlook provides this advanced feature to access each mail easily.
- While accessing the emails from Lotus Notes, technical assistance is required to understand the functionalities of this application.
- Whereas in Outlook, users can easily access more than accounts simultaneously.
Best Way to Open NSF File in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013
There is no direct solution to open NSF files in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 versions. Therefore, it is recommended to take the help of a reliable third-party tool i.e. NSF to PST Converter. It is an amazing solution that was designed to access the data of IBM Notes in Microsoft Outlook. Therefore, users can easily transfer more than one email from Lotus Notes.
One can easily use this software as it provides an easy-to-use interface that even a novice user can use it without having any prior knowledge.
Now, after knowing about the tool, let’s have look on the working of the tool.
1. First download and install the tool on your system.
2. Once the download is completed install the tool and open it.
3. Now, click on the Select NSF File(s) after this click one on the Add Files or Add Folders.
4. After this choose the Categories option.
5. Choose the Advance Setting and click on the Apply button.
6. Select the Destination location to save the converted NSF.
7. At last click on the Export button to complete the task.
Whatever be the reason for this conversion, here in this section we have discussed the best way to open NSF files to Outlook. The above method is very straightforward so that anyone can easily complete the conversion process. Now, to test the tool you can try the demo version of the tool.