Fix Outlook 2019 Will Not Start Missing .ost File Issue
Numerous Outlook errors are identified with OST files. It occurs in the most recent Outlook variant (2019) as well. Our conversation would be about the circumstance where the client can’t begin or dispatch the Microsoft Outlook 2019 due to the “missing .ost file” error. So we are going to talk about Fix Outlook 2019 Will Not Start Missing .ost file issue.
An Exchange account uses an Offline Outlook data file as a capacity file on the framework (where Outlook is introduced) to keep a duplicate of the Exchange mailboxes. It permits clients to access, read, and work on recently downloaded messages, contacts, and so forth even without the server connection (offline). The server connection is required distinctly to send messages and download new messages.
Author Suggestion: Try using OST to PST Converter which is expert Solution to Access and Export the Inaccessible, Orphaned OST file mailbox items to Outlook PST file format. The user tries the free download version of the software from here.
Reasons Behind Outlook 2019 Will Not Start Missing .ost File
If you are managing the detachment of Outlook data because of error “missing .ost file,” at that point first know why this occurs. The most widely recognized explanations behind this error are:
- System connection or Outlook setup issues.
- Sudden shut down of the framework or the application.
- Hardware failure.
- The mediation of outsider add-ins.
- Late Office refreshes.
- Corrupted OST file.
Read More: How to Fix Outlook 2016 OST file keeps getting corrupted
Troubleshoot and Repair “missing .ost file Issue
- Check the Network Connection/Configuration Settings
Confirm that the server, just as the system connection, doesn’t have any issues. Likewise, ensure that the configuration setting are right.
- Check and Replace Hardware Connections
If the issue has emerged after any ongoing hardware connection, at that point check for such hardware and evacuates it if not essential to your system. If any hardware necessity is there, at that point check for its credibility and replace it with the upgraded one (if that it is damaged).
- Expel/Disable defective Outlook add-ins
Outsider add-ins can meddle with applications like Microsoft Outlook and its synchronization procedure. In this way, attempt to discover and disable the flawed add-ins from your Outlook application.
To disable flawed add-ins in the Outlook program, play out these steps in the provided request.
- Run Outlook in safe mode using outlook.exe/safe in the Windows Run box
- Select the Outlook profile to dispatch the application further.
- If that you see that the application is running fine in the Safe mode, at that point add-ins are faulty, you have to disable it.
- On the Outlook application interface, move to File>Options>Add-ins.
- Now, under View and Manage Office Add-ins, select COM Add-ins against Manage option, and afterward, click on the Go option.
- On the following popup box, unselect all the add-ins checkboxes and afterward, click OK.
- Exit the Microsoft Outlook application.
- Restart the Outlook 2019 application.
- Un-Install Recent Updates to the Office Program
We realize that updates are acquainted to include the new features, services, bug repairs, and so forth yet a few updates affect the program antagonistically.
It is instructed to install the past variant with respect to the program again if the Outlook error has happened after the ongoing update. After the installation, re-run the Outlook application
Noe, you would now be able to get to Exchange mailboxes in Outlook with the assistance of .ost file.
Expert Solution to Resolve Outlook 2019 Will Not start Missing .ost File Issue
If the strategies given above fizzles, we might want you to attempt Quickdata OST Conversion tool. It supports to repair corrupted .ost files. Likewise, it assists with conversion explicit data from .ost mailboxes to .pst file format. This is without a doubt the most ideal approach to repair and recover .ost files data.
Steps to Recover Corrupted OST File are as follows;
Step 1. Run the software and add OST file to repair.
Step 2. Preview OST file data items with attachments.
Step 3. Click on Export to save the recover OST file data.
Read More: Know the Ways to Auto backup Your OST File Periodically
The outlook is widely used application which holds important emails, calendar, tasks, etc. Sometimes because of hardware of software issues the client face errors, such as Outlook 2019 will not start missing .ost file. Therefore, in this blog, we have discussed the manual as well as an automated way to fix this issue.