How to Recover Deleted Data from Access Table Quickly?
Are you looking for a solution to recover deleted data from Access table. Kudos! You are landed at the perfect place. Here, we have come up with a proficient solution to resolve this issue instantly. Simply, go through the complete blog to understand how to recover deleted data from Access table without any data loss.
It is known to everyone that MS Access is one of the proficient email clients. But sometimes users have accidentally deleted some records from Microsoft Access databases (.mdb or .accdb files). If you are also stuck in this kind of situation. Don’t worry! Now, we are going to introduce a smart and error-free solution to understand how to recover deleted data from Access table with ease. Therefore, you just have to read this complete write-up to understand this issue properly. Let’s start:
Users Query While Recovering Deleted Access Database
- I mistakenly deleted all records from Access database file. Now, I am searching for an efficient solution to recover deleted data from Access table. Is there any reliable approach to get data from Microsoft Access other than creating a backup in Access database?
- Yesterday, I have unintentionally deleted a few records in MS Access Table. Now, I want to restore them back. I already tried multiple ways to resolve this issue but was unable to get the expected outcome. So, please suggest me an effective approach to fix Access database corruption issue. Thanks in advance.
Looking for an Instant Way to Recover Deleted Data From Access Table
After considering the above scenarios now, it’s time to know the smart solution to fix this issue. Access Database Recovery Software is one of the trouble-free solutions to recover deleted records from the access table. This application has some enriched functionalities, which help to repair severely corrupted Access database files. Mainly, it comes up with an understandable and user-friendly interface that even a non-technical user can utilize without taking any external help.
The utility is capable to recover deleted data from Access table, queries, forms, reports, and so on. Moreover, you can install this amazing software on any Windows machine. Because it does not associate with any kind of compatibility issue.
Note: Install the Free demo version to recover deleted data from Access table by clicking the Download button as mentioned below.
This tool also helps you to fix corrupted Access database easily.
How to Recover Deleted Data From Access Table Manually?
Do not worry! We are also going to disclose the free solution to restore deleted records in Access database. Here, we are going to explain the complete manual solution to recover deleted Access files. So, you just have to follow all the sets of instructions properly to implement the recovery process.
Let’s get started:
1. First of all, you have to open the preferred database that you want to restore deleted Access database table.
2. Now, from the External Data tab, you have to choose Access option.
3. From Get External Data dialog box, go to Browse option for locating the backup database.
4. Then, you have to select Import tables, queries, forms, reports, macros, and modules in the current database option, and click OK button to proceed further.
5. Afterward, you have to click on the tab that corresponds to the type of object that you restore in Import Objects dialog box.
6. Click on Object to choose it.
7. You require to adjust the import options. After that, click on Options button in Import Objects dialog box to review all the options before importing your objects.
8. Finally, choose to select objects or setting options and click OK to restore objects.
In the above discussion, we have discussed all possible ways to learn how to recover deleted data from Access table. But, this free solution has one drawback i.e., it is unable to recover deleted Access database properly. So, it is better to go with the recommended automated approach. Ultimately the choice is yours, choose any one solution that helps to fulfill your desires.