How to Extract Logo From PDF on Mac? : Learn in Simple Steps
In this article, we’ll discuss how to extract logo from PDF on Mac in an efficient way. Here, we are going to introduce an automated tool that can easily help you in extracting logo from PDF documents.
As we all know the logo is something that grabs attention and communicates a company’s core values in an interesting way. Many times users get the requirement to embedded or export logo from PDF documents. However, inserting the logo is a much easy task compared to the extraction process.
One such real-time user query that is based on the same problem is discussed here below. Read on!
User Query –
Hi, everyone! I am using the Mac operating system. My client has provided me with a PDF file that contains lots of logo designs. I need to export all those logos from the PDF documents. But I am unable to extract those embedded logos. Although I have tried many manual solutions they didn’t work for me. Can you tell me how to save logo from PDF document?
Let’s find out the resolution for the problem that deals with same kind of issues.
How do I Extract Logo From PDF File? Try This Instant Solution!
PDF Picture Extractor is one of the best automated software that allows users to extract logos as well as extract images from PDF file (JPG, PNG, JPEG). Moreover, the tool provides the option to export any attachment files that are embedded in the PDF document. The GUI of the application is so simple and interactive that any non-technical person can perform the task.
Advanced Features of the Automated Software
The utility is equipped with lots of prominent features. Let’s have a look at them.
- Compatible with Mac OS: The utility efficiently supports all the versions of Mac OS including Mac X 10.8.
- Export Items without any Formatting Issues: The software can easily extract logos and pictures from the PDF document without losing any formatting or layout.
- Supports known password secured PDF: It is highly beneficial when you want to export the logo from password-protected PDF files.
- Extract Elements from Multiple PDF Files: You just need to choose either the “Add Files” / “Add Folder” option to insert various PDF files. Once the files are added, items can be easily extracted from multiple PDF documents.
Steps to Extract Logo From PDF on Mac;
Now, follow the step by step process to know how to export logo from PDF files in bulk.
1. Launch the Software on your Mac OS.
2. Now, click on “Add Files” / “Add Folder” to add PDF documents.
3. Hit “Change” button and select the destination path.
4. Choose Image under Select Item type and apply page settings.
5. Select PDF from Save Inline Images option.
6. Apply required settings and click on the “Extract” button to extract a logo from a PDF.
Finally, all the logos from the PDF files are extracted successfully.
Now, you have learned how to extract a logo from PDF document. The extracting logo from PDF on Mac can be effortlessly done by using this proficient tool.
The Bottom Line
In this article, we have resolved one of the user’s queries .i.e how to extract logo from PDF on Mac OS. However, there are many online tools that are available in digital marketing but they are not secure. Therefore, we have mentioned a reliable and secure way to extract a logo from PDF without affecting its originality. The above-mentioned tool provides a unique set of features that makes it easy for users to export logos from multiple PDF files in bulk.
Some FAQ Related to Tool
1. Is it possible to extract logo from password-protected PDF files on Mac?
Of course, you can export a logo from secured PDF document, but a PDF password must be known to you.
2. Can I extract logo from multiple PDF files at once?
Yes, the tool has the features to add multiple PDF document for extracting logo from PDF.
3. Can this utility run on Mac OS Catalina?
Yes, of course, this tool is compatible with macOS Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, and Mountain Lion.
4. Does the tool provide an option to delete unwanted PDF documents after the selection on Mac?
Yes, the software provides “Remove” & “Remove All” option to eliminate unwanted PDF files.