Know How to Extract Data from PDF to Word Easily
Are you looking for a reliable and secure method to extract data from PDF to Word files? Then you are on the right page. In the article, we are going to discuss the different manual solutions and one expert recommended software i.e. PDF Extractor to complete the conversion task in a single go.
User Query-1 “Hello, I have stored tons of images in PDF file format on my computer system. Now I have tried various solutions that are available online to export them. But none of them have provided me satisfactory results. So please suggest me more secure and advanced method to export data from multiple PDF to Word Document files.”
User Query-2 “Hi there, I am trapped in a situation or problem where I am unable to transfer my PDF files data. Also, I have tried to use many manual methods but they have complex and lengthy processes. Can someone tell me the simple and easy way to complete the conversion process?”
These are some of the quires of users who are searching for a smart solution.
So without wasting any time, let’s jump into the process of extracting data from multiple PDF to Word file.
Top-Rated Methods to Extract Data from PDF to Word File
- Best PDF Extractor Software
- Use Copy & Paste Process
- Using Adobe Reader
- Using Adobe Photoshop
Professional Tool to Extract Data from PDF
- Install and run the advanced software to extract data from PDF to Word file.
- Now click on the “Add File” or “Add Folder” options to insert PDF files.
- Afterwards, move to the select item type and apply the filter option
- Apply the page settings and click on the “Extract” button.
- Then after completing the task, the software will display a message “PDF files are extracted successfully”. At last,
- Go and Click on the “OK” button to finish the extracting procedure.
Merits of Using the Advanced Software
- Easily extract attachments from PDF file
- The software will display a live progress report
- It also provides data filter options for PDF attachments
- Capable to maintain page numbers on top and bottom pages for extracting data from multiple PDF to Word
- Available for Mac and Windows devices
Extract Data from PDF to Word File Manually
This section of the blog has been divide into three parts of manual solutions to transfer PDF data-
Part-1 Using the Adobe Reader
- The initial step is to open the PDF file by using Adobe Reader.
- Now select the attachment which you want to download.
- Then click on the “Save” button to save all the attachments.
Part-2 Copy and Paste Method
- Open the PDF file and select the data which you want to transfer.
- Then copy the select the data and paste it to a text file or in a Word document.
Part-3 Adobe Photoshop to Extract PDF Files
- First, open your PDF file in Adobe Photoshop software.
- Afterwards, a PDF import dialog box will appear. Select any pic which you want to export.
- Click on the OK button and save the extracted images file and destination path.
Limitations or Demerits of Manual Solutions
- This method does not provide a live report of exported data.
- Unable to extract data from PDF files in bulk.
- Does not support the process of extraction from restricted PDF files.
Insert the Extracted Data to Word
- Open Microsoft Word Document, click on the “New” button from the file menu
- In the document, click where you want to insert the data
- Go and click on the “Insert” tab and choose the “Arrow” next to the “Object”
- Now, select the data which you want to insert
- At last, click on the “OK” button to add the data
In the article, we have mentioned the best ways for extracting data from multiple PDF to Word documents by using professional software and three manual methods. Users can utilize manual ways but can face certain problems to complete the entire procedure. Also, these manual methods do not provide satisfactory results at the end of the process.
So we suggest you go with the PDF Extractor tool to extract data from PDF to Word in a trouble-free manner.