How to Convert Excel Contacts to VCF on Mac?
Extensive internet research has revealed that thousands of users are having problems exporting Mac Excel to VCF. Have you encountered any similar serious problem while you are trying to convert Excel contacts to VCF on Mac? If this answers as yes, then, you’re probably on the right page.
So, today We have a puzzle to figure out. The following section describes an outstanding approach to do the task. A reliable third party solution has been mentioned and a manual method using the Mac Address Book application is briefed, to convert XLS / XLSX / XLSM contacts to VCF bulk file format.
Why It Necessary to Convert Excel to VCF?
Excel files are one of the most widely used file formats for storing and managing large amounts of data. However, there are drawbacks. Some of them are shown below:
- Relocated Easily: Excel does not allow you to share individual contacts using email services or other programs. On the other hand, you can create a unique VCF file for each contact and share it effortlessly with any email service or program.
- Suitability: VCF files are highly compatible with various email programs, devices, and applications. Best of all, it can be accessed from any operating system.
- No File Size Limitations: By comparison, most Excel files are large, but vCard files are small. Therefore, you can easily attach your vCard to an email and share it with unlimited file size.
Expert Solution to Convert Excel Contacts to VCF on Mac
QuickData Excel Contact Converter Software is an ideal solution for fast online conversion from Excel to VCF format. The tool comes with an easy-to-use interface and is perfect for non-technical users. The program maintains data integrity and exports files without destroying their contents.
Also, the GUI is very easy to use and interact with. This tool offers advanced options to select the vCard version. You can choose from vCard versions 2.1, 3.0 and 4.0. Thus, you can export the generated vCard file on various platforms that support any vCard version. All users who are interested in purchasing the app can try the app for free. A free trial is one of the best ways to check the effectiveness of apps.
Read More: How to Convert Google Contacts CSV to vCard?
Quick Steps to Convert Excel Contacts to VCF Format
- Download and Launch Software
- Click the Add File button to add an Excel contact file from your system
- After adding the files, the software will upload them and display the added Excel files on the dashboard of the software
- It will also show the path of the selected file and the size of the file in MB. Click Next
- Select the VCF file, Now, apply the various options provided by the software as per your requirement
- Select the desired Excel file in the Select File section and click the Select Excel Columns tab to start mapping
- Click the Change button to select the appropriate destination to save the output vCard file on your system
- After completing all the steps, click the Export button to start the process of exporting contacts to vCard conversion.
Impeccable Features Offered by the Tool
- You can import contacts from Excel to Outlook, PDF, HTML, TXT, and more.
- It Provides a complete mapping of XLS/XLSX/XLSM contacts and results files
- Represents an automatic mapping option that maps a column in an Excel file.
- Provides multiple versions of vCard for Excel conversion.
- Export contacts from Excel to VCF, HTML, TXT, etc. with or without column mapping.
- Provides the Add File option to add one or more XLS/XLSX/XLSM files to the VCF format.
- Supports Mac OS X 10.8 and all previous versions to export Mac Excel file to VCF/vCard.
In this blog, we have discussed the best solution to expecting contacts from Excel to VCF for Mac. Most of the users face a problem when converting excel contacts manually because they cannot do bulk conversion. If that is the case, then we have mentioned an automated solution to convert Excel contacts to VCF on Mac. This utility is very useful to solve all queries. Now users can decide what is best for them.