How to Import Contacts from Excel to Outlook Web App?
Are you looking for a solution to import contacts from Excel to Outlook web app? Your device contains an Excel sheet that contains lots of important contacts. And now, you have to transfer Excel contacts file to Outlook web app.
Nowadays, Contacts are the most important and valuable thing for everyone, it’s a difficult task to connect with someone without a contact number. Excel is the best platform to save contacts, it provides multiple ways to store your data as per your need and the details you mentioned like, name number, rows, etc. But sometimes user needs to transfer contacts to Outlook because Outlook provides some great and reliable features that are the reason why user move Excel file to Outlook.
When users transfer Excel contacts to Outlook profile, the user faces some errors while between the process. It is not that simple and an easy task to export all Excel workbook to Outlook. So, we provide you with this article to solve this query, we discuss multiple solutions to move Excel file to Outlook.
Direct Solution to Import Contacts from Excel to Outlook
The above-stated solution contains some limitations which affect the procedure for importing. It’s a time-consuming procedure, this manual solution can trouble non-technical users. It can create doubt about data loss in a new user’s mind while exporting an Excel sheet to Outlook. The main purpose of this article is to introduce you to the best solution to move Excel sheet to Outlook web app. Expert Verified Tool which helps you to transfer Excel contacts to Outlook PST format easily.
This software provides you the auto-map option through which you can automatically map Excel files, as well as you can map manually also to match Excel contacts. Also, this software Allows you to include/exclude desired Excel file columns.
Read More: How to Convert Excel Contacts to VCF?
Step by Step to Export Excel to Outlook Supported PST Format
- Firstly, Install & Launch the software into your device
- Once tool is launched, click the Browse button to Add Excel file
- After this, you will get a Preview of your selected file
- Then, select PST option in export section
- Now, you will get 3 options to create new PST,
- Create new PST
- Existing PST
- MS Outlook profile
- Click Browse Button for destination path to save file
- Next, go to mapping section select Excel fields and export file fields
- You can also try Auto-Map Option for mapping automatically
- User can save their fields by clicking Save button and they can also add mapping with Load button
- At last, click on Export button to complete the process.
In this technical write-up, we have discussed the best solution to import contacts from excel to Outlook web app. We talk about both manual and automated solutions and compare both of them for the exact solution. We found out manual solution contains some drawbacks which we mentioned above. So, we suggest you go with the automated solution for a hassle-free way.