[Resolved] How to Open MSG File in Lotus Notes
Through this user query, we are going to suggest to you the best solution by which a user can easily open MSG File in Lotus Notes with the most efficient solution. Also, we will try to resolve the query as possible it can be. So, stick to this write-up and by the end, you will surely find a solution to complete your task.
Let’s take a brief of MSG and NSF in the followed blog
Sneak Peak View on MSG & NSF
NSF is a database of IBM Lotus Notes. As in the NSF file stores, all the data from lotus notes loke emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. Also, the attachments are attached along with the emails. On the other hand, MSG files are only associated with the Outlook application. It is a single per message file that stores the information whether in the form of contacts, email, task or etc.
Now the important question is ‘Does Lotus notes support MSG File?’
No, lotus notes do not support MSG files, the most compatible file format which supports lotus notes is NSF Files.
Therefore, firstly you need to convert MSG files in NSF then you need an appropriate solution which is Outlook Message to Lotus Notes Converter.
An Expert Suggested Solution to Open MSG File in Lotus Notes
QuickData MSG Migrator Tool for the easy and safe conversion process. The utility provides you the solution by which you can able to convert Outlook Messages to NSF with all the attachments along with the data. The software is having some amazing features which are mentioned below;
Exquisite Characteristics of Outlook MSG to Lotus Notes Migrator
- This software provides you to add files in a single time
- MSG migrator gives different preview modes before the conversion process starts
- This utility export Outlook Messages like contacts, email, tasks, journals, into NSF files
- You are able to convert files with 100% accuracy and no data loss.
- A user can avail of its demo version without paying a single penny
- At last, a super easy interface that a non-technical user can also work on it
After this, we are going to explain the working steps of this utility
Tool Tip: If you are seeking a solution to view the MSG files then you can try MSG Viewer Tool. It will help you to open and view MSG Files without any limitation.
Easy Steps of Converting Outlook Messages to NSF
- Run & Install the MSG Exporter
- By taping on File add File and folder (s)
- After that preview the files in different modes before starting the exporting process
- Click on Export & Export Selected
- For this conversion hit on NSF file format
- Fill the Advance Setting as per your choice & tap on Save
- Browse the resultant folder for converted NSF files
- After that click on the Export to start the conversion process
- Save Export Report after the process is successfully done
- In last, you will convert files into the resultant folder
Through this above write-up, we have tried to resolve the query “ how to open MSG File in lotus notes” and many other related queries. So, we have come with the most trustworthy solution. In this blog, we have mentioned the most eminent solution with 100% accurate results.