Export Emails from Outlook Web Access (Outlook.com) or Face Data Loss
Summary – Export emails from Outlook web access or face data loss, in this blog, we will get to know how you can avoid data loss problems by taking backup of all emails from Outlook.com.
Data loss is a very major concern for all businesses of all sizes. Losing emails and data means losing time and money.
You can recover simple data loss, but this process also requires a heavy knowledge of IT.
Therefore, we suggest backup all emails from Outlook.com account. Now, the question is how to backup or how to export emails from Outlook.com?
As Outlook web app does not provide the in-built facility to download emails from Outlook web app. So, you cannot export emails directly.
But no need to worry, as here we will tell you the best approach to export Outlook.com emails. So, go through the complete blog and know the solution.
In the wake of backup emails from Outlook, first have a look on a user’s query:
“Hi I am Allen Mendoza and I am an Outlook web app user, using Outlook from many years and now because of Outlook outage and data loss issues I want to export emails from Outlook web access. So, propose me the best way to backup emails from Outlook.com account. Much obliged in advance!!”
Learn More: Resolve Hotmail.com.ost cannot be opened issue
How to Export Emails from Outlook Web Access for Windows?
In order to download emails from Outlook.com account, Hotmail Backup Tool is the best method using which one can backup Outlook account. This tool is an advanced tool that comes up with multiple features in multiple languages. The best part of this tool is that it supports multiple file formats to backup emails and also users can backup contacts and calendars. Moreover, the tool supports both Windows and Mac OS.
Now, to know the working and all great features of this tool, read the upcoming sections.
Features of this Tool for Windows and Mac
- Users can backup Emails, Contacts, and Calendars in both Windows and Mac.
- Option to delete emails using Delete After Download option.
- Advanced Feature to export emails from Outlook.com using Date Filter.
- Users can avoid data loss issues by taking backup of emails on Hard Drive/USB.
- Supports multiple file formats to backup emails from Outlook.com account.
- Pause and Resume option to manage the backup process.
Steps to Export Outlook.com Emails for Windows
To backup emails from Outlook.com for Windows, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download and Run the Tool on your computer.
- Add credentials and log in Outlook.com account or Hotmail account.
- Select the desired file format to export emails from Outlook web access.
- Browse the ideal location to save the emails.
- Finally, click on the Start button to begin the export process.
These are the steps using which you can export all emails in bulk from Outlook.com account. Now, to know the steps or working of the tool for Mac. Read the below section.
How to Export Emails from Outlook.com for Mac OS?
Are you using Mac OS and wants to export Outlook.com emails on your system or framework, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download and Launch the tool on your Mac system.
- Enter login id and password in the tool.
- Now, select the file format in which you want to export emails.
- Browse the location to save emails from Outlook web access.
- Finally, click on Start to begin the backup process.
Amazing, you have successfully completed the task and now you can access all emails locally. Also, now all your data is secure from data loss.
Outlook web app is a cloud-oriented email application and thus it is vulnerable to cyber-attacks, outages, and much more. Therefore, in this blog, we have covered the best method using which users can export emails from Outlook web access and can protect emails from disasters.
We have mentioned the tool with working and features, users can export Outlook.com emails and can backup all data at local drive. This tool supports both Windows and Mac OS to backup emails.
Frequently Asked Questions by Users
Q1: What are the steps to export emails from Outlook.com account in PST file for Windows?
To export emails in PST file format for windows, follow the below steps:
- Step-1: Launch the tool on your system.
- Step-2: Add email id and password to login account.
- Step-3: Select PST file format to backup Outlook.com emails.
- Step-4: Browse location to download Outlook web app emails.
- Step-5: Click Start to export emails from Outlook web access.
Q2: Does this tool supports option to save contacts and calendars from Outlook.com?
Yes, the tool gives option to save contacts and calendars in VCF and ICS file format respectively.
Q3: Is any other software or tool required to use this tool on Mac OS?
No, there is no further tool requires to export emails from Outlook web app for both Mac OS and Windows.