How to Recover Deleted Pictures from Hard Drive – Know Solution
Did you ever get in trouble after deleting or losing valuable pictures from hard drive? You can simply recover them if they are in recycle bin, but what if not? It would be a hit when someone’s expectation failed. If that’s your situation, then you’re landing at the right page where there are appropriate solutions to recover deleted pictures, videos and other files from hard drive, probably free of cost.
Why Users Can’t Restore Deleted Images from Laptop Recycle Bin/Trash?
In general, user’s valuable files/pictures/videos may be shift deleted or lost instead of going to the Recycle Bin/Trash for these causes:
- Hit “Shift Delete” to permanently delete files from laptop bypassing recycle bin;
- Delete files in recycle bin when it is full;
- Empty recycle bin accidentally;
- Laptop Photos infected via virus;
- Format laptop to restore factory settings;
- Set not to transfer deleted images to recycle bin or deleted from portable hard disks.
Keep calm if users encounter those situations. And you’d better not write new photos to where the images gets deleted from your hard drive before taking measures of recovery. Just try those two methods to recover deleted pictures from hard drive.
Recover Deleted Images from Laptop by Using Previous Version of Files and Folders
Previous versions of the files and folders are created by Windows backup features and users can recover deleted photos files and folders. If users never created any backup of their file then users can not be able to recover their files and folders by using this method.
Open Windows Explorer by hitting the Start button and choosing Computer.
Locate the folder which includes your deleted pictures. If users do not remember the exact name or location of the folder, Users can search for it using the search box.
- Right-hit on the folder and choose Properties.
- Then click on the tab “Previous Versions“.
- Finally users can see a list of previous versions of the folder. Choose the file edition you want to recover deleted photos from hard drive and hit the “Restore” button.
Recover Deleted Pictures from Hard Drive with Trusted Software
If above method is not successful to retrieve deleted images from laptop, then you should take the help of hard drive data recovery tool. This application considered to be the perfect one to recovered data from internal hard disk.
The best thing about this utility technical and non-technical both users can use this utility without any difficulties or losing any data. It recover formatted and re formatted data from computer. I has capability to recover unlimited data from hard drive without facing any file size issues. If users can to check the working efficiency of the tool they can download free demo version of the tool after that they can decide to purchase it.
With the help of dual hard drive scan mode, files can be recovered even if you have formatted laptop. This utility is capable of restoring all kinds of file format including DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, PDF, JPEG, PNG, MP3, MP4, etc. Here is how you can use the tool for data recovery.
Steps to Recover Deleted Pictures from Hard Drive
- Download and Launch the hard disk data recovery tool on Windows PC
- Click on Scan option based on situational requirement. So here you have to choose scan option to recover deleted permanently files on my Windows
- After scanning, the tool will display all the images from computer including the deleted ones.
- Select the files users need and click save to recover deleted data from computer.
Losing any of your important video data present in computer to corruption can be a genuinely irritating and exhausting experience. Therefore, you need to take sufficient care to guarantee that you never have to go through such a situation ever again. Some useful advices in this favor are deliberated below:
- Always keep your hard drive in proper protective cases to avoid them getting physically damaged
- It is recommended to scan the hard drive for any potential viruses on a regular basis
- Always keep a backup of important video files on a securer location
In order to resolve this issue, we have disclosed two best methods to recover deleted pictures from hard drive in this article. So now it’s your turn take decision wisely to get rid from images loss issues.